Sunday, July 18, 2010

WINNER!

Thanks to everyone for playing!!!

The winner is #74 (chosen by random generator): Kendall and Luke!
"I can usually remember my dreams but recently it has been very clear. my husband and I are expecting our first baby in January and let's face it, sleep doesn't come easy. My dreams have been all about baby and when i wake up multiple times, i drift back to sleep thinking of how wonderful our new baby will be! This sleep mask would be great for a soon to be Mom desperate for anything that will help with a few extra hours at night!"

Kendall, please e-mail me at glamlifehousewife@gmail.com with your mailing info and you will receive your wonderful sleep mask very soon! :)

1 comment:

Video Teraveloka said...

Link penyelamat bagi pecandu judi bola sbobet akan kami (S128CASH) sajikan tanpa terkecuali. Ini adalah link alternatif sbobet yang tidak boleh dijangkau anak-anak dibawah 17 tahun. Perlu bimbingan orangtua agar bisa menjangkau link sbobet berikut ini (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)