skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, October 15, 2010
WINNER.
The winner, chosen by a Random Generator was number 156 - SILVY!
Please e-mail me your mailing information at glamlifehousewife@gmail.com to claim your PRIZE! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
MASCARA!! I cannot live without it!
March 1, 2011 at 10:01 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOMEPAGE
The Glamorous Life of a Housewife
Welcome to the Glamorous Life of a Housewife Reviews! Here I will use and review products as they are offered to me. Also I will host many GIVEAWAYS on this site! Check back often to see what great things are going on here!
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2010
(10)
▼
October
(2)
WINNER.
(A Literal) GLAMOROUS HOUSEWIFE GIVEAWAY!
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
1 comment:
MASCARA!! I cannot live without it!
Post a Comment